Dear CLEAN family,
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities is CLEAN’s number one priority. We continue to closely monitor developments related to Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) and are following the guidelines of the CDC, other health authorities and industry resources.
We have recently communicated with our HLAC (Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council) auditor which confirmed “Laundries that adhere to the HLAC Standards are already engaged in best practices in this regard and need not deviate from their current processes. The CDC has not issued additional or special procedure directives. In addition to our communication with HLAC, we’ve received the following update from the American Laundry News stating “For the laundry industry, there are no recommended changes in normal laundry processing of textiles from the CDC, as the current textile processing standard of appropriate time, temperature and chemical should kill the virus.
CLEAN is part of the supply chain that ensures our communities can get proper access to food, medical care and a host of other important services that our customers are providing. The products we provide are deemed essential during this crisis and without our amazing Production Teams providing properly laundered garments, linens, along with facility services that our Service Teams are delivering, our friends and neighbors would not be as safe and secure. CLEAN has a firm commitment to deploying appropriate resources to maintain the safest possible environment for our employees and deliveries for our customers.
The following policies and procedures have been implemented internally
- Production-all work stations will be equipped with sanitizers and wipes/towels. Employees will be asked to sanitize their work stations before and after their shift ends
- Service- all trucks will be sanitized daily
- Offices/lunchrooms/common spaces- additional cleaning/sanitizing will be provided by CLEAN personnel. Also, a 3rd party cleaning company has been contacted to offer additional cleaning which includes; deep cleaning and fogging offices, lunchrooms and bathrooms with a disinfectant
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Requirements have been updated for all departments which includes gloves, barrier coats, face masks and safety glasses.
Work Remote: Employees able to work remotely have been asked to do so in order to reduce facility populations.
Other major Procedures/Policies:
- Staggering lunch breaks to reduce the amount of employees there at one time
- Eliminate face to face meetings as much as possible and utilize voice or video conferences (vendors, guests at CLEAN and prospects where possible)
The following policies and procedures have been implemented externally
- Protecting you and our delivery personnel by wearing: Masks, Gloves, Safety Glasses, Barrier Coats
- Sanitizing all of the delivery vehicles daily
- No signatures or touching of hand helds is required of our customers during stops
- If you have safety requirements that extend past ours, then we are happy to cooperate and adapt to your needs
Our E-Commerce Solution: Covid-19 Supplies
We have reached out to all of our vendors to search out products with strong supply chains and good pricing that could be helpful to your operations during this time. With this information we have been able to create an e-commerce solution, Covid-19 Supplies, to quickly get our customers the products they need in an organized and practical way.
- Purchasing made easy: Just need a credit card
- Track Invoicing and Shipping: Instant email notifications at time of purchase and when items ship
- Multi-Location Support: We can put our resource items onto your own microsite where you can easily manage ordering and shipping to several of your locations
The link above is our e-commerce solution for cleaning and disinfecting supplies to deal with our current crisis. With that same platform we can build you your very own company store. We can build a new employee uniform purchase program so you can get your new hires out on the floor, in your uniform, faster. We offer flexible payment plans, easy to track invoicing and shipping, multi-location support, and so much more. If you have any questions about products and services outside of these items, do not hesitate to reach out.
It’s important for CLEAN’s employees to continue to stay safe (by following advice above) so we’re able to continue to provide an essential service to our customers. We will continue to evaluate the situation and adjust in real time as more information is made available. Now, more than ever, it is important to keep family and friends close and we are dedicated to making sure we are here to help our CLEAN family in any way we can. We are all in this together.