The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities are CLEAN’s number one priority. We continue to closely monitor developments related to Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19) and are following the guidelines of the CDC, other health authorities and industry resources. The business CLEAN operates and the products we provide remain essential during this time and CLEAN has a firm commitment to deploying appropriate resources to maintain the safest possible environment.
Additional Cleaning Procedures
We have implemented additional cleaning policies and procedures to ensure the hygiene of our working and servicing environment:
- Production: All work stations will be equipped with sanitizers and wipes/towels. Employees are asked to clean the station before and after their shift;
- Service: All trucks are sanitized daily;
- Offices: Additional cleaning and 3rd party contracted fogging and deep cleaning;
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): updated for all departments including gloves, barrier coats, face masks, and safety glasses;
- Employees able to work remotely have been asked to do so in order to reduce facility populations;
- Staggering lunch breaks and virtual meetings to minimize face-to-face contact.
We ask our employees to stay home if they are sick, or, if anyone they live with or have close contact with is sick.
Healthy employees that come to CLEAN are expected to:
- Use “Social Distancing” and give people space. Try to keep 6 ft. distance;
- Wear appropriate PPE gear;
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds;
- Don’t touch your face while working or if hands unwashed;
- Cover your mouth with your elbow if you cough;
- Sanitize frequently touched surfaces;
Outside of CLEAN
We also gently ask our employees to follow the general rules below:
- Only go between home, work and essential errands to Supermarkets and Pharmacies (practice “Social Distancing” in these public spaces);
- Avoid all other public spaces and gatherings no matter the size;
- Eliminate personal travel unless it’s an emergency (employees choosing non-essential travel will be asked to remain away from work for a period of 14 days and their PTO time will be used for their time away);
- Cancel all non-emergency doctor’s appointments, haircuts or any non-essential appointments;
We also encourage employees to take advantage of our EAP (Employee Assitance Program) in place should you feel overwhelmed or contact the HR department or General Manager for any questions.
We understand it’s important for CLEAN’s employees to continue to stay safe (by following the advice above) so we’re able to continue to provide an essential service to our valued customers. We will continue to evaluate the situation and will be adjusting in real time as more information is made available.