Scrubs, Patient Gowns, Lab Coats, Bed Sheets, Towels
Doctor Uniforms, Nurses Uniforms, Scrubs & Linens
Addressing the needs of the growing subacute healthcare market, CLEAN saves its customers time and energy managing medical linen and uniforms for doctor’s offices, surgery centers, small hospitals, and more. Our state-of-the-art, HLAC-accredited facility was built specially to handle healthcare laundry safely and efficiently. We help customers in enhancing professional image, infection control, and inventory management. Our customized linen and work uniform and facility services programs bring an unparalleled level of personalization, comfort, and high-touch service to the healthcare industry.
Medical Linen and Uniform Program
Proper uniforms will enhance your employees’ credibility in patients’ eyes. CLEAN creates cost-effective, personalized linen and uniform rental programs for each of our healthcare customers. We partner with the top healthcare textile manufacturers, such as Medline, Landau, Wonderwink, BLC, etc. to offer a wide selection of quality linen and workwear products:
- Patient gowns, barrier gowns, IV gowns, exam gowns, and mammography gowns
- Doctor scrubs, nurse scrubs, and surgeon scrubs
- Lab coats
- Bedsheets, pillowcases, and blankets
- Surgical towels and hand towels
Check out our catalog for some of the most popular products in the healthcare industry. These high-quality garments are meant to keep your team professional, hygienic, and safe. Our experienced consultants will also conduct a free on-site analysis and customize a solution just for you.
HLAC-Accredited Medical Uniform Laundry
Being HLAC (Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council) accredited means an independent third party has inspected CLEAN and found that our medical uniform laundry meets the highest standards for processing healthcare textiles:
- Antimicrobial wash cycle effectively removes stains and harmful microbes from hospital linens and garments
- The industry’s first registered oxygen bleach sanitizer AdvaCare 120 kills 99.9% microbe and is EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) certified against viruses
- Separate treatment to ensure each garment is properly cleaned, inspected, packaged, and compliant with strict medical standards
Our technology-empowered tracking system ensures the complete delivery of each garment. You can count on the CLEAN solution for high-quality uniforms and superior customer service, which saves you both time and money.
Custom Healthcare Uniforms to Convey Trust
Choose from our emblem, embroidery, screen printing, and dye sublimation capabilities to add a bit of personality to your medical facility and staff. Custom uniforms make your team more recognizable and improve your brand images.
Learn more about our wide selection of styles and color customizations.
Personal Protective Equipment and Healthcare Facility Services
You need to have diligent control over all aspects of your health practice to not only achieve regulatory compliance, but reflect a clean and responsible environment. CLEAN’s facility service programs and infection control initiatives allow us to handle everything else while you continue to take care of what really matters: taking good care of people. We offer:
- Cleaning supplies like microfiber mops and towels, Woodbine hand sanitizer and soap line, handwashing station, restroom products, floor cleaner packets, etc.
- Floor mats like branded mats, comfort-flow mats, etc.
- Safety equipment like earplugs, protective glasses, hairnets, first aid kits, gloves, etc.
- And more! Just ask about the many product options we supply.
Get a Free Cost Analysis Today
CLEAN is your provider of medical linen services, lab coat programs, and facility services. Our mission is to make the customer love us, which is what motivates us to offer the best and most cost-effective products. We excel at personalized customer service that accommodates your everyday needs. We listen to you, do the research, and leverage our healthcare industry expertise to customize a program for each of our customers. Contact us to get a free cost analysis today!