CLEAN’s culture is deeply rooted in its history. From the very beginning, CLEAN has had one goal: MAKE THE CUSTOMER LOVE YOU!
Our mission is especially important today as CLEAN continues to grow. Every employee at CLEAN from the plant floor to the front office works towards the same goal. Every individual has a unique job to do. Everyone is a piece of a larger puzzle.
Our founder, Morris Lazaroff, knew how important his employees were, and that approach has kept CLEAN growing more than 75 years later.
Our employees are at CLEAN for a career, not just a job. Investing in our employees is a priority, which is why we offer the following to everyone at CLEAN:
- Among the highest starting wages in the industry
- Company-matched 401(k) retirement plans
- Flexible benefits accounts
- Paid time off
- Employee wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Training on the most innovative software in our industry
- Open doors and open communication
- A great work environment
We constantly make serious efforts to keep CLEAN a great place to work. That means we’re also serious about who we hire. If you would like to be part of the CLEAN family, click below to see all of our open positions:View Available Openings