Uniform Sizing, Cleaning, Repairs, Pickup, & Delivery
CLEAN offers uniform rental, leasing, and purchase options catered to your needs. We don’t just stop at being a uniform provider— we pride ourselves on being a business partner that cares about your success with our committed personnel and strategically-selected services.
- Customer Interview and Analysis
- One of our professional consultants will perform an on-site analysis of your current and future garment, linen, and facility needs
- We size at your convenience for as many hours and shifts as it takes to get the job done properly
- We will be on site educating employees about the benefits and details of the uniform program
- Sample Invoicing
- We will deliver a sample invoice and walk you through it before the first delivery to ensure correct billing
- You will have access to CLEAN’s customer portal and the CLEAN Store microsite to make the management of your program and budget planning easy
- Installation and Education
- On our installation day, CLEAN will install lockers, rails, dirty bins, and instructive signs
- We will connect with your team to ensure a smooth transition
- Hygienic Laundry
- We launder the garments through ISO environmentally certified washing process and facility that minimizes the impact on the environment
- HACCP, HLAC certification, and AdvaCare ensure rigorous and hygienic cleaning
- RFID empowered tracking system guarantees each of your garments are tracked through the whole facility
- One and Done Delivery
- Each week upon arrival, the route sales representative (RSR) will check in to let you know we are on site and to verify any needed changes
- All dirty items will be exchanged for clean and proper amount of inventories
- Delivery points will be cleaned and organized and an RSR will review the delivery and invoice with you prior to obtaining invoice approval
- Repairs and Replacements
- In-house garment inspection system automatically catches 98% of repair and replacement needs
- An RSR will proactively reach out to communicate any repair or replacement needs
- Easy Management of Wearers
- Whether you are removing or adding a wearer, our electronically-connected network of providers guarantees 0-4 days turnaround
- Program Quality Control
- Manager conducts quarterly visits to examine and ensure service quality
- We partner with a third party agency to survey your satisfaction regularly
- Our management promises a three-hour response time— you can always hold us accountable
In our consultation process, we analyze how your team is utilizing the laundry program. For various reasons, some employees may not be turning in their garments for laundry service. In this situation, a lease without laundry program may be appropriate. This gives a customer all the benefits of the uniform program—such as no upfront costs for uniforming your team—in addition to continuous upgrades, repairs, and replacements. If at any time your team wants to switch to the laundry service, this is also an option.
In very clean work environments where garments are rarely damaged and don’t get very dirty, we sometimes suggest a direct sale or purchase program. CLEAN started The Branding and Apparel Store so that we could meet the needs of our customers. With software that allows you to manage your program at multiple levels of management and divisions. When you pay via credit card, point system, or purchase order, you’ll LOVE the quality and flexibility we bring to managing your apparel programs and promotional items.
CLEAN’s customization capabilities include emblem, embroidery, screen printing, and dry sublimation. Our in-house expertise and quick turnaround allow you to personalize your team’s appearance to your business’ fit. Learn more about the custom options.
CLEAN is your full-service provider for uniform rentals, direct sales, and facility services programs. Our mission is to make the customer love us, which is what motivates us to offer the best and most cost-effective products. We excel at personalized customer service that accommodates your everyday needs. We listen to you, do the research, and leverage our industry expertise to customize a program for each of our customers. Contact us to get a free cost analysis today!