Custom Grocery Store Uniforms & Laundry Service
CLEAN offers personalized uniforms for everyone in your grocery store or food retail organization. We will also come right to you and pick up soiled garments and replace them with a fresh stack as often as you’d like!
For food handlers and non-food handlers alike, CLEAN has specially selected lightweight materials that ensure comfort, durability, and allow for free range of motion. Choose from a large variety of styles and colors, and with our advanced customization capabilities, we can put your company logo and the employee’s name right on each uniform.
We offer a customized program that outfits everyone in your organization. Uniforms include:
- Butcher coats
- Aprons and smocks
- Manager dress shirts and pants
Speak to a dedicated CLEAN representative who can help you customize the right combination of items for your staff’s uniform program.
Scheduled Laundry Pickup
Working in the food industry, there are bound to be stains; this could be damaging to your spotless reputation in the eyes of customers. When you utilize CLEAN’s laundering services, your items will be returned looking as clean and fresh, preserving your professional image.
Additionally, when handling raw meat and all other types of food, you are required to adhere to stringent safety guidelines. To meet these requirements, we put your garments through a rigorous washing process that uses Advacare, which kills 99.9% of microbes and pathogens that cause foodborne illnesses. This ensures that you meet requirements, but more importantly, that your work environment remains safe and hygienic for your employees and customers.
Finally, we will deliver crisp, folded and ready to wear garments right to your doorstep on a schedule that fits your convenience. We guarantee 100% clean garments and 100% delivery accuracy, all 100% of the time! Learn more about TAGS, our inventory management system.
Keeping Your Grocery Store Clean and Safe
To adhere to strict safety codes when working in food retail, you need to also have supplies that meet every certification. Not only is it needed for compliance, but it will also help your brand reflect a clean and responsible environment where people will feel safe to shop.
- Floor mats — From the kitchen mats that catch food and bacteria that fall, to the logoed mats your customers will see when they walk in, CLEAN will not only supply these mats but will always clean and replace them.
- Safety Items — These items help keep your employees safe, and they include hairnets, first aid kits, protective glasses, disposable gloves, etc.
- Mops — Not only can a dirty mop head look bad to your customers, it is also a health risk. We will help create a schedule to pick up and replace your dirty mops before you ever have to worry about them getting too dirty.
- Sanitation Products — These include restroom products, floor cleaner packets, heavy soaps, hand sanitizing station, handwashing station, fruit fly control systems, etc. It is important to keep them stocked at all times– we can take care care of that!
And more! Just speak to a CLEAN representative who will help come up with a customized solution made up of one, multiple, or all of the items above. Contact us!
In a grocery store setting, your customers commonly turn to your employees for help and guidance while searching for the items on their shopping list. As the main customer touch point for your business, you need to have your employees be easily recognizable while also presenting a clean and polished look that is reflective of your brand.