Here is more summer news from CLEAN! Check out what our employees have been up to this July and August.
CLEAN held its 12th annual golf tournament on Saturday, June 25 at Annbriar Golf Course in Waterloo, Illinois. 18 teams of CLEAN employees and vendors participated. All money raised went to benefit CLEANcares.
- 1st Place: Jake Burks, Randy Heckert, Andrew Forth, Rick Forth
- 2nd Place: Tim Bott, Brian Sanz, Bill Brooks, Dan Fitzgerald
- 3rd Place: Adam Green, Luke Pulliam, JR payne, Nate Anderson
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Two CLEAN employees recently decided to continue their education:
- Congratulations to Kyle Newsome for receiving his Project Management Certificate from Washington University in St. Louis!
- Congratulations to Amy Boucher who decided to go back to school in 2015 to earn her Associate’s Degree in Business Management! She was recently included on the spring President’s List for her academic performance.
Challenge Accepted! Plant Manager Danny Morgan in Oklahoma made a deal with the production employees that if seven of them knew CLEAN’s Environmental Policy, Quality Policy, and Customer Bill of Rights, he would have to do 50 push-ups!
And guess what? He got his workout that day!