Chef Coats, Aprons, Uniforms, Towels, Linens & More
As a restaurant owner, you know the importance of maintaining an image and atmosphere that keeps customers coming back for not only your food, but because your brand image remains top-of-mind. Having a restaurant uniform program in place also helps with the cohesiveness of employees, and when employees feel like they’re part of a team, workflow remains smooth and on-track.
CLEAN provides custom aprons and chef coats that are always functional, without ever sacrificing your brand, comfort or productivity. Plus, with our inventory management system, Total Accountability Garment System (TAGS), we can ensure that you will get 100% accurate deliveries, 100% of the time.
CLEAN also specializes in outfitting your location with everything you need to have a safe and clean facility. From sanitized mops and mats to protective glasses and gloves, we have you covered without ever having to worry about replacement.
Get back to what really matters: providing a meal and dining experience that the customer will never forget. We’ll take care of the rest.
Tools for a CLEAN Restaurant
To keep in-line with food and safety codes, you must have supplies that meet every certification. We have exactly what you need for compliance, as well as to keep your kitchen running smoothly.
- Mops — Working in a kitchen, an old mop head can not only be filthy from dirt and grime, it can also be a health risk. CLEAN helps in creating a schedule to pick up and replace your dirty mops.
- Super towels — For every two cotton towels you use to get a job done, our Super Towels can do it in one. With it’s advanced blend of microfiber and cotton, it can be your all-around solution to keeping everything clean and tidy.
- Mats — From kitchen mats to the logoed mats your customers see when they walk in, we have it all. If an employee accidentally drops something in the kitchen, our mats are specially designed to prevent against most impacts and breakages.
- Sanitation Items — It is necessary in the food business to always have a handwashing station and hand sanitizer close by and it is also important to have it stocked at all times. Let us take care care of that!
- First Aid Kits — Our first aid kits supply everything you need for many different types of common or emergency situations.
- Floor Cleaner Packets — These packets make your floor so clean that you can eat off it! While we don’t suggest doing that, we understand the importance of always having a clean floor for safety and code compliance. We’re happy to supply and restock all packets so that you don’t have to.
- Fruit Fly Control Systems — Fruit flies are annoying and a common problem in the summer. They don’t always stay in the kitchen either. If your guests are swatting at flies, it can mean big trouble for your reputation. Control them in an environmentally friendly way before they become a problem.
- Protection Gear — The safety of your employees is as important to us as it is to you. Which is why we offer glasses and rubber gloves that protect eyes and hands from the dangers of the kitchen.
- And many more tools! Just ask us how we can help you!
Custom Aprons & Custom Chef Coats
CLEAN can provide your business with personalized purchase programs for restaurant uniforms, including custom aprons and custom chef coats. You can choose from our many different styles and colors. With our special customization capabilities, we can put your logo and restaurant name front and center. So, while people are busy enjoying your cuisine, they will also never forget where they got the delicious meal.
It’s also important to present a clean-cut image to the world. Customers won’t appreciate it if your employees are covered in food and grease stains. Working in the restaurant business, that will inevitably happen, so let us come and pick up your dirty clothes and table linens! We guarantee that items returned will look as good as new, without any cross-contamination.
The CLEAN Difference
The CLEAN Difference means that we take your business goals very seriously. We are a family owned and operated uniform company, providing you with a personalized experience of regular manager meetings and easy-to-understand billing. Let us help you in the branding, cleanliness, and safety of your restaurant. Contact us today to get started!
“Make The Customer Love You!”
Starting as the CLEAN Coverall Supply Co. in 1938, we have been offering uniform rental and laundry services from the very beginning. Since this time, “make the customer love you” has always been our main priority. Everyone at CLEAN works to make our customers love what we do. Family ownership, ISO training and certification, and environmental responsibility set us apart, but our commitment to our customers is what has allowed CLEAN to thrive for over 80 years.
We at CLEAN know that we are many things to many people. Each and every customer has their own unique identity and challenges that our services are able to address. Which is why our solutions are customized specifically for you and your business in order to maintain CLEAN’s reputation for outstanding customer service for 80+ years. Check out the CLEAN difference by contacting us!