Custom Casino Uniform, Facility & Laundry Service
Coordinate your employees while also saturating your brand with a casino uniform program from CLEAN. Our services will outfit all of the working parts of your casino, from those at the front of house like dealers, waitresses, and reception, to those who work behind the scenes like chefs, maintenance, and the cleaning crew.
We service all sectors of the casino business:
- General Staff Uniforms: Your general staff are the individuals in your organization that your guests see most often, so it is of the utmost importance that they are easily identifiable and are properly dressed to represent your brand.
- Chefs and cooks: Working in the kitchen requires a special uniform with special capabilities suited to the environment.
- Maintenance crews: Though the maintenance works behind-the-scenes, having a uniform for the crew presents a united front and demonstrates professionality.
- Security crews: You want the security at your casino to be identifiable and distinctly prominent so that there is no funny business. Having a uniform can help in this regard.
- Aprons, towels & napkins: In addition to uniforms, we also provide a variety of linens for your organization.
Scheduled Laundry Pickup
We will work with you from concept to creation and will provide all of the small but important security details sewn right in. Additionally, we will also work with you to customize a program that includes a weekly pickup for laundry.
The laundering services at CLEAN ensure that you will get 100% accurate deliveries, 100% of the time. Our Total Accountability Garment System (TAGS) is an inventory management system that allows you to keep up with the core competencies of your business and not worry about your employee uniforms. You can be confident that there is an entire team of professionals who care, working behind the scenes to help keep your employees branded and on-track.
Maintaining a CLEAN Casino
Improve your guest satisfaction while also reducing your capital and operational expenses by utilizing CLEAN’s products that maintain all areas of your casino. The restaurant and drink services of your organization, in particular, require compliance with food and safety codes. CLEAN can provide supplies that meet every certification, as well as keep overall operations running smoothly and hygienically.
Materials may include:
- Floor mats — From the logoed mats casino patrons see at the front of the house to the mats that catch all grime in the kitchen, CLEAN can pick up old dirty mats and replace them according to your schedule.
- Mops — A used mop can not only be dirty from washed-up grime and food debris, it can also be a health risk. CLEAN can come in dispose of used mops and replace them with a fresh mop head at your convenience.
- Other cleaning equipment — These include restroom products, floor cleaner, heavy soaps, etc. Our Super Towels are made with an advanced blend of microfiber and cotton to get the job done better than your average cotton towel.
- Safety and Sanitation Items — These include hairnets, first aid kits, hand sanitizing station, handwashing station, protective glasses, disposable gloves, fruit fly control systems, etc.
- And more! Just ask about the many product options we supply. We can come up with a custom solution made up of one, multiple, or all of the items above. Contact us!
The CLEAN Difference — Contact us!
Family-owned and operated since 1938, CLEAN bring decades of knowledge to the hospitality and casino industry. From our years experience, we have found many common frustrations with uniform programs provided by national companies.
In an ever-changing business environment, we have utilized a powerful combination of technology and high-touch customer care in order to solve these issues.
The CLEAN Solution
- GUARANTEED: 100% accurate deliveries.
- Easy to understand invoices
- Weekly interaction with your sales rep and ongoing management checks
- All garments go through a 5 stage quality control process to weed out uniforms that need repairs or replacements
- One week turnaround on adding new employees
At CLEAN, everything we do is all under one roof. As a consolidated service partner to your casino, we have the unique capability to directly supervise quality and lead time of your uniforms, safety items, and sanitation equipment. This, in turn, saves you time and money to focus on what you do best.
Contact us to see the CLEAN difference today!