Historically, the Industrial Laundry Industry was made of up family-owned and operated companies that serviced their towns and regions with customer-driven service that fostered strong relationships. Throughout the 1980’s, 90’s and early 2000’s many of these companies were consolidated by the larger public wall-street traded corporations. While these national laundries are able to serve national contracts with more ease than independent regional companies, there is without a doubt many advantages to choosing a Family-Owned Independent Industrial Laundry, leading to higher levels of customer satisfaction.
– Not being traded on Wall-Street, independent companies are beholden only to their customers and employees. This allows them to make decisions driven by customer needs and not shareholder profits.
– With less layers of management between the customer and the ownership, a family-owned, independent treats each customer with more attention and importance
– With less facilities, independents can be more innovation-driven and adopt the newest technologies without as much investment
– The family atmosphere and culture often leads to a happier employees and that translates into happier customers
– Independents can customize their processes easier, not adopting cookie-cutter programs for their customers.
Be it healthcare scrubs and lab coats, hospitality linens and chef wear, industrial uniforms and work wear, safety apparel, or other types of logo appareled – CLEAN embodies the customer-focused culture the Industrial Laundry Industry began with.