In the article, “The 10 Commandments of Quality” (1994) by Richard Balano, he details the guidelines to quality. Balano says these commandments help businesses develop continuous improvement. CLEAN has implemented high standards across all company locations, and strives to be a leader in the industry.
1. Identify and Reduce Variation
2. Experiment to Optimize
3. Establish and Maintain Databases
4. Embrace Statistics
5. Standardize Procedures and Audit for Compliance
6. Design for manufacturability
7. Communicate with Suppliers
8. Plan for Quality
9. Teach Quality
10. Document Improvements and Corrective Actions.
At CLEAN, we strive to set and maintain the highest standards in the uniform and industrial laundry industries.